|Those verses offer a powerful strategy that we must enact to win this battle with fear. We need to re-frame our fears into statements of faith. For example, Fear; I don’t want to get Corona Virus. Re-frame it into a prayer of faith, Father it is the desire of my heart that I shall live all the days of my life without disease. Give me the exact health I need to fulfill all the assignments you have for me.
So how does all this translate to prayer?
1. Take control of the gateways to your soul (eyes and ears). Take every thought captive; take caution with what you are watching on TV, listening to on the radio, and reading online. In some cases just stop the flow. Change the channel or turn it off.
2. Take fear captive and displace with scripture-based thoughts.
3. Turn it into a prayer, Jesus taught us to pray, “deliver me from evil and lead me away from doubt and temptation.”
4. Re-frame your fear as outlined above.
* The Great With God Pocket Guide was designed to grow your faith for just such a battle like the one described above by providing you with the 52 most prominent attributes of God, the Commands of Christ, and His promises. All this in one comprehensive devotional.